Cobourg Waterfront Festival Lions Fine Art Show






Last weekend, June 29th through July 2nd, I celebrated Canada Day while participating for the third year in a row in the Lions Fine Art Show and Sale. The weather was perfect this year. Many of my friends and collectors came by to visit my booth. The show was a success; I sold several paintings, I had a wonderful corner booth right at the beach and had great exposure as the "Featured Artist", with radio and newspaper coverage in both Cobourg and Peterborough. We also enjoyed a larger than ever turnout and were treated to wonderful performances by the Snowbirds and the Skyhawks.This week I am getting back to the “drawing board”. I look forward to creating new vibrant, colourful images and to sharing my passion for Nature. Contemplating Nature can lead to inner transformation and I strive to create images that serve as a "gateway' that opens the doors for reflection and connection to spirit.

Comments

Popular Posts